Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Organization

All is right with the world my friends. I am starting to organize. Did you know that I have an obsession with drawer organizers? Well, I do. I am not the neatest person in the world but I do love organizational tools! 
Today is the first day of organization here at the new house. The cabinets are all in. The drawers and cupboards are ready to be filled. 


I found these nifty draw organizers at the container store that you cut down to size yourself and that divide out the drawers to your exact specifications. I realize as I am organizing that I had best wait to 'organize' all of the drawers as it would be best to have all drawer items here to get the exact specifications. I am looking forward to cooking in this kitchen. I can just picture it now. I will try to open every beautifully organized drawer needing something from every space in the kitchen. That might be a challenge but I think I can do it. I will attempt to make a meal opening every storage space in the kitchen and using at least one item from each space. 

YEAH RIGHT! 



No comments:

Post a Comment