Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Mess & Who Get's To Clean It Up...

After taking SuperMoto to the ferry late last night this is what I awoke too. 


A BIG
FAT
STINKIN'
MESS!




There was no time to put anything away before he left,  so this is what it is. I am the putter awayer. 


I want to sit here and bitch to you about it but really I feel good about it for the most part. I get to see the fruits of our labor while he is out of town. I get to work more on the house. I get to live in this paradise. (minus the nightmare piles)


What more could I ask for?


What's a little clean up now and again? 


I am also pretty sure that if you asked him he would tell you that he would take clean up over what he is doing any day. 


I will methodically put things away and only gently complain as I am lucky to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment