Tuesday, July 13, 2010

State of the Union

Well people, it is official....I Moved!! I know what your thinking, " Are you nuts?" The answer is yes, I am, clearly. 


SuperMoto and I are fine and dandy for those of you who have been wondering. I am just in desperate need of moving forward in my life. Ever since my hand surgeries and therapy I have been stagnating. 


Well, not anymore my friends. I took a giant leap of faith and here I am, on the island with the wonder dog unpacking. Can you believe this? I can hardly believe it myself. 


The one negative is that SuperMoto has a few more years of work to go before he retires so we are going to have to find ways to connect alternatively until then. Shock of shockers we are doing something weird. We will do it though because we can and we are determined. 


Already I have dates for music in the park, some possible work, and a BUNCH of social engagements. My calendar is filling up. YIPES!

No comments:

Post a Comment